This is tutorial we are going to see How To Map Elastic IP Address of Amazon EC2 With Domain Name
- Open the Amazon Route 53 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/route53/.
- If you are new to Amazon Route 53, you see a welcome page; choose Get Started Now for DNS Management. Otherwise, choose Hosted Zones in the navigation pane.
- Choose Create Hosted Zone.
- For Domain Name, type your domain name.
- Choose Create.
- Click the Hosted Zone, edit record set.
- In the value, add ec2-54-152-134-146.compute-1.amazonaws.com.
- Change your DNS file to point to the IPv4 address (This would be in something like GoDaddy).